Corn & Lime Chipotle Butter
4 ears of corn
1 stick butter
4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeds removed
4 tablespoons lime juice
pinch of salt & pepper
1. Cook corn in boiling water. When corn is done, leave until cool enough to handle.
2. Using a chef's knife, cut the corn into 2 inch rounds and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Cut open the chipotle peppers and discard the seeds.
4. Melt the stick of butter in microwave.
5. Combine peppers, butter, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Pour the butter mixture into the large mixing bowl and toss to combine with the corn.