4 pieces of chicken, bone-in and un-pounded is fine.
1 cup All-purpose flour seasoned with 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
Salt & pepper
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, divided
5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup chicken stock
1/3 cup white wine
1/4 cup of capers, rinsed
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and dredge in seasoned flour.
3. Add 2 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons olive oil to a large skillet. When the butter is melted, brown chicken pieces 3 or 4 minutes on each side.
4. Place the browned chicken on a baking pan drizzled with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Allow the chicken to bake for 35-40 minutes, until juices run clear.
5. In the pan that was used to brown the chicken, add the chicken stock, lemon juice, wine, capers, and 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. De-glaze the pan.
6. When the chicken is done, nestle it into the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the chicken, turn off the heat, and swirl 2 tablespoons of butter into the remaining sauce.
7. Serve the chicken over a bed of pasta, and spoon the sauce over everything. Garnish with parsley.
Combine the following ingredients and mix until smooth, then marinate 10 chicken pieces for up to a day.
1 tablespoon cardamom
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
5 cloves of garlic, smashed
Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes.